Itarazen is an online marketplace for unique and authentic luxury products made in Africa. We aim to become the most convenient and secure platform where local and international shoppers meet the most talented designers on the continent who offer their creations online.
Our well-designed marketplace is created based on top-notch technology and is operated by experience eCommerce professionals and online marketers.
Itarazen seeks to work with carefully selected designers on an invitation-only basis and will hand pick the most attractive products, in order to provide both, the shopper and the designer a focused and rich prime experience of the highest quality.
- MARKETPLACE FEES AND PAYMENT PROCESSING
Itarazen does not charge you any fixed fees for your seller’s account.
For all products sold by you, Itarazen will charge a commission of the final sales price of each product you sell through Itarazen. This commission also includes the payment processing cost borne by Itarazen. All funds resulting from a completed transaction will be reflected as a balance in a seller’s payment account.
We will remit all sales proceeds to the Sellers bank account bi-weekly. Depending on your bank the funds will typically reflect within 1-2 working days.
- SELLERS REGISTRATION
All sellers are reviewed for acceptance by Itarazen, and if approved, the seller will acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions in order to complete the registration. The seller will have to provide certain personal identifiable information or company information, if you’re creating the account for a registered business. That type of information will be used to setup seller’s
account with Itarazen.
- SELLING AND ORDER PROCESSING
Seller will provide digitized images, pricing, promotions, accurate and complete product information to Itarazen for each product you offer for sale through Itarazen
- Images: digitized good quality product images in JPEG format or PNG, pure white background, there should be no texts or logos on the image.
- Pricing: must be the same as your selling price in your store or your other online sales channels.
- Product policies and promotions if you offer free shipping or discounts in your store or other sales channels, should be the same policies and promotions for your products offered for sale through Itarazen, promptly update that information as necessary to ensure it at all times remains accurate and complete.
Itarazen will operate and market the website
- Edit and publish listings of approved products at no cost.
- Notify the seller of order request and communicate order confirmations to customers.
- Provide secure payment options.
- Accept all sales proceeds from customers on behalf of the seller and distribute due payments to the sellers.
- Itarazen will handle all customer queries and complaints.
- We keep no inventory but arranges for trusted courier companies to pick up products ordered. through the marketplace directly from the designers and deliver them to the customer.
For your products offered for sale through Itarazen, we will provide the most effective couriers and shipping costs will depend on courier services, origin, destination, weight and dimensions of the package. these charges will be your charges to the customer and we will report them to you. for products that you offer for sale on free shipping, you will notify Itarazen about such promotions.
Itarazen will send you an invoice for shipping costs after.
- You are required to package each of your products in a commercially reasonable manner complying with all applicable packaging and labeling requirements.
- Dispatch each of your products within a period not exceeding 24 hours. you may not send customers emails confirming orders or fulfillment of your products.
- The courier will collect your product from your registered store address and deliver the product to the customer.
- Itarazen will communicate order and shipping updates to the customer.
- for products that you offer for sale on free shipping, you will notify Itarazen about such promotions. Itarazen will send you an invoice after the courier delivers your product to the buyer which you will pay by remitting.
Returns and Refunds
For any of your products sold through Itarazen, you will promptly accept, process returns, provide refunds and replacements for any of your products if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition .
- Has missing parts or accessories.
- Is different from what was ordered.
- Is different from its description on the product details page on Itarazen.
The buyer will send the item back to you before we issue a refund, return shipping costs will depend on why the buyer is returning the item. If the buyer is at fault the buyer will pay for shipping, if the seller is at fault the seller will pay for shipping.
- SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- New channel to reach customers
Reach more potential customers.
Itarazen is the perfect starting point for brands and retailers looking to sell their products internationally and increase brand awareness.
Increase your sales by reaching out to a huge pool of customers.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Selling on Itarazen gives you excellent odds of your products showing up on google without you spending any money.
Acquire new customers
Customers may be searching for - and discover - your products. Products they may not have discovered.
No fixed cost
Pay when you sell. Itarazen doesn't charge you for getting your products listed on the Marketplace. Rather, it deducts a percentage as commission from sales of your products.
We list all your approved products at no cost.
Enjoy hassle-free shipping with our trusted logistics partner.
Itarazen handles all customer queries and complaints.
6. NEXT STEP
- If you are interested in becoming a seller on the Itarazen Marketplace, let's please discuss which products would be suitable.
- We'll explain to you in all details how the Marketplace and the logistics work and answer all questions you might have.
- Once you're ready to sign up, we'll obtain the necessary details and provide you with the Sellers Agreement.